FOLLOW!!!

twitter: prettyeyedmodel
instagram: prettyeyedmodel

Monday, July 13, 2009

What im listening to

I dub this the summer of mixtapes (well at least for me)
some of these are older or new or w/e

Mike Posner- A Matter of Time (love this boy from MI plus he goes to Duke, everybody should listen to him plus he's a musical genius writer and producer)
Trey Songz- Anticipation
Drake- So Far Gone (everyone played it out but i still <3>
Kid Cudi- A Kid Named Cudi
Wale- A Mixtape About Nothing
- A 100 Miles and Running

and maybe this in politically incorrect but my fav white ppl songs
  • dont trust me -3OH!3
  • Im in miami bitch -LMFAO
  • good girls go bad -colbra starship
  • Put your hands up for Detroit- Fedde Le Grand ( i like it simply cuz its for my city)

IDK what else


No comments:

Post a Comment