FOLLOW!!!

twitter: prettyeyedmodel
instagram: prettyeyedmodel

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Happy Sweetest Day





Mostly a Midwest holiday (I'm from Detroit), it is celebrated the 3rd Saturday of October each year. Now most boys believe it is for them. But it began by a candy company worker to spread cheer through candy to "newsboys, orphans, old folks, and the poor" in Cleveland, Ohio. Obviously the holiday has grown from its origins.

Even though I have been single for several years, I never even quite had a "boo" at this time of year. But I always give my ex a present and of course its mostly candy. But this year I got him something a little better. My point is quite personal and I hope through this maybe I can somewhat put positive energy into the world and have some returned to my life as well.

People that love me think I should do nothing for this boy that hurt me. But I truly believe that if I do nice things for him that maybe someday someone will still care about me if I ever do wrong by them.

So yall take some time to do good in the world. Forgive someone, spread cheer, hope, smile or something.

LOVe Rickelle

No comments:

Post a Comment