FOLLOW!!!

twitter: prettyeyedmodel
instagram: prettyeyedmodel

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

#detroit

BIG SEAN

OK Im trying not to make this post extremely long but Sean has definitely released some major things in anticipation of his upcoming album including the release of his Detroit mixtape. #Detroit And then, in anticipation of that has released more images, videos, etc. I wont post everything but you can see it all at uknowbigsean.com ANTICIPATION




















You can download the mixtape at 8pm tonight! here at datpiff.com --->Detroit mixtape at datpiff.com OK so I'm a detroiter and have met sean a bunch of times so you already know im uberexcited for some good detroit stuff! Here are my favorite releases:
cool cool cool cool

go see the rest at his personal youtube account here Big Sean's Youtube Whew did I cover everything?? Also it's pretty crazy that Big Sean is performing at my university's homecoming October 27th! With Elle Varner (love) 2 Chainz (love) Trey Songz (love)
so I will def be in the building!

No comments:

Post a Comment