FOLLOW!!!

twitter: prettyeyedmodel
instagram: prettyeyedmodel

Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012 In Review!

Whew this one was a banger! Ummm so its no secret that I'm Pretty much a bad blogger! I dont really keep up with my blog and I have so many things I want to add before the year is through! Since my last post I went back to NC for my university's homecoming, I celebrated a year since I moved home to Detroit, I turned 25! Whoop Whoop a Quarter Century and lastly my little brother graduated from his university! So within the next two days I will have two large posts so here's to happy reading! I will take a big look at life and write the top ten maybe things I learned this year and people and things you should look for in 2013 with myself and a lot of people I will introduce you too! HAPPY READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment