FOLLOW!!!

twitter: prettyeyedmodel
instagram: prettyeyedmodel

Sunday, April 14, 2013

My second video and its a haul video!!!

Here's my second vlog and its a haul! My friend and I did some retail therapy and while I was facetiming my finds to my lovington I thought I should definetly vlog it today! Ugh the video is a little sloppy and a tiny bit ratchet but oh well, hope yall enjoy Items featured!
Juicy Couture Rose Gold Pave Heart and Toggle Necklace, I got it for $38 originally $68...April Fools Day Sale Peter Coppola Keratin dipped bristle brush Nars Orgasm Blush, 15% off coupon at Sephora and I exchanged something total $20 BCBG Rose Gold Affirmation Bracelet $14, 25% sale at Lord&Taylor Victoria's Secret Pink Spring Break bronzing items, buy two get one free total $24

No comments:

Post a Comment